Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't eat what you don't agree with - vote with your $

In our house we only eat Free-Range eggs, bacon and chicken, if we cant afford it we don't buy it and go without.  My theory is I'd rather eat vegetarian than support industries that are in the business of making money without caring about the welfare of their animals.


We love Freedom Farms ham (well my son does!)  And lots of other companies out there are jumping on the Free Range bandwagon and good on them, our new favorite is Kiwi Bacon who are doing New Zealand Free Farmed, its a slightly cheaper price which makes it more accessible for all, and its readily available from Pak'n'Save


My main point here is vote with your dollar, if you don't agree with something then don't buy it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m enjoying reading your blog and I have given your blog a versatile blogger award. Please go to my blog (http://nzecochick.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html) to collect your award. Keep up the great writing. Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete